Official VOMOR Partner
50% deposit is required for first-time extension clients.
About VOMOR Hair Extensions
Approximately 30 million women (25% of all women) in North America
experience thinning or fine hair, resulting from diet, heredity, medication, health
issues, or simply the aging process.
Women are now turning to hair extensions as an excellent alternative to provide
more fullness and volume, but this group of women are not the only reason that
the hair extension market continues to rapidly grow. Hair extensions have also
become a fashion trend and are considered much more mainstream.
VoMor Hair Extensions allow you to choose to add color, volume or length – for
a special occasion or just to make a simple change.
VoMor™ Hair Extensions provide volume, thickness and color that creates
beauty and confidence for those with fine or thinning hair. The extensions are
safe and do not damage the hair. They are comfortable, natural, discreet, and
fast to apply and remove (in salon-only).
-2 different extension types (tape-in or hand-tied) are available, chosen
based on your specific hair needs
-3 length options are available for each type of extension, allowing you to
customize your desired look
-35 blendable colors, as well as 8 fashion color pigments, works with your
natural or colored hair
Why use VOMOR?
- Tape In extensions give your guests
Fuller. Thicker, Healthier-Looking hair in as little as 15 minutes. Tape In extensions are the ideal solution to add volume to fine haired guests.
- Tape In extensions can also be used to provide commitment-free color, help enhance or correct a haircut, and of course add length
- Tape In extensions can be reused for
about six months, meaning twice after the initial application, if properly cared for.
- The recommended wear for Tape In
extensions are 6-8 weeks; extensions are to be applied and removed by a licensed stylist only.
Why use VOMOR?
- Hand Tied extensions give your guests
Longer, Stronger, Healthier-Looking hair. Hand Tied extensions are the ideal solution to add significant length to guests with medium or strong hair density.
- Hand Tied extensions can be reused for about six months, meaning twice after the initial application, if properly cared for.
- The recommended wear for Hand Tied extensions is 6-8 weeks; extensions are to be applied and removed by a licensed stylist only.
- Available lengths: 14″, 18″, and 22″, and available in 22 colors aligned to the AVEDA color wheel.
- VoMor extensions are safe and do not
damage the hair and are comfortable.
Fuller, more beautiful hair happens in a few easy steps:
1. Schedule a free consultation with your stylist
2. Choose your ideal length and color
3. Have your hair extensions applied in the same amount of time as a regular
What They Say
“I’ve been going to Downtown Designs for years. They provide excellent, caring service. I’ve used their services for hair, facials, and make-up & styling for special events. I have always been extremely satisfied with the results.”
50% deposit is required for first time extension clients.
Come On In
Treat Yourself to a Relaxing Day at the Salon
Tuesday: 10am – 5pm
Wednesday: 10am – 5pm
Thursday: Temporarily Closed
Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday: 8am – 3pm